Paypal casinos are online gambling casinos that allow punters to make deposits and withdrawals using the PayPal payment service provider. Paypal is very strict with the types of merchants that use their services to conduct financial transactions and as such PayPal only allows approved gambling merchants to use their service in specific jurisdictions where gambling activities are legal.
Important to note is that until the merchant is approved by PayPal, account holders will not be able to use PayPal to send or receive payments.
Paypal Casino- How it works
Paypal has been configured to work like a separate checking account used by the online vendors. Potential users will deposit money into their bank accounts, this is normally done through bank transfer, credit, or debit card. Paypal also allows individuals to link their credit card to the account, a feature that allows PayPal to make automatic withdrawals more so if used as a depositing method with the online casinos.
The above, therefore, ensure that personal credit card information cannot be hijacked by third parties when players are making payments online. Players can also use every day Paypal account that they usually use when carrying out internet transactions. Punters can also open a separate account with a different credit card. The above enables players to control the amount that they use in gambling and they can also keep track of their winnings.
Online Casino Paypal- How to Deposit
The advantage of using PayPal is that you can complete the transactions mobile, laptop or desktop device. Notable is that the process is not the same in the different casinos but the below process should get you started using PayPal from the relevant online casinos.
- For starters, you have to make sure that your PayPal account has money and it is connected to a credit/debit card.
- In your casino account, you will navigate to the cashier section and select PayPal as your transacting option.
- You will then input the amount that you wish to deposit but be sure to stick within the minimum deposit required.
- You will then wait for the money that you have deposited to reflect in your banking account, this should, therefore, be immediate.
- The player will then use the money deposited to fund their casino gaming and this includes any bonus that they get.
How to Withdraw From Online Casinos That Accept Paypal
- When it comes to making withdrawals using PayPal, the first thing that you must do is verify your details. For the above, the player should clear all the wagering requirements before they cash out and even submit their ID documents if necessary.
- After the above, players are at liberty to head to the cashier section of their online account and then choose PayPal as their withdrawal option.
- Most online casinos take a lot of time to process withdrawals, and players should, therefore, make a note of the processing timings. That is the time it will take for them to clear through PayPal and from the online casino. From PayPal, players should expect the processing time to be immediate.
- Your winnings will then appear in PayPal and you can withdraw them to PayPal.
Real Money Online Casinos That Accept Paypal
Prior to using PayPal at any online casino, players must first register with PayPal. So the first step would be to create an account with PayPal, this takes considerably less time, and the registration process must be done at the PayPal website.
So, once on the website, you will navigate to the signup option, you will be prompted to register your email address and asked to create a password. Players will proceed to fill in other important information, read through the site’s terms and conditions then select the “agree and create” account option.
The player will then add money to their account, better yet they could link their credit or debit card to proceed with the financial transactions online. After the above process, players are now at liberty to deposit funds into their favorite online casinos and start to play games.
Casinos have implemented different methods that players use to deposit cash into their accounts. Now, most of these casinos offer both real money gambling options and free playing modes. A feature that allows players to first get conversant with the operations of the online game before playing it for real money.
If you will therefore play in the online casinos that accept PayPal, setting up an account as illustrated above is inevitable. Besides playing casino games only gets interesting when there is that incentive derived from winnings or bonus games.
One of the biggest online casinos in Canada that accepts paypal is Jackpot City Casino.
Fees Charged By Paypal for Payments and Withdrawals
When it comes to transactions fees, players must know that there are fees charged by the online gambling service provider, and fees charged by Paypal. Since time immemorial PayPal has allowed its users to make deposits without incurring any charges.
Individuals who reside in America, will not be charged if they use their existing account balance to make transactions or if they use an electronic funds transfer from a bank account. However, if a player deposits cash using a debit or credit card they will be charged a 2.9% fee, in addition to $0.30 of the total amount sent.
Moving over to withdrawals and players might incur charges depending on where they are sending their withdrawn funds to. Most casino players usually send their winnings to a debit card or a bank account. For this option, Paypal usually does not charge any fee when players want to transfer funds to linked bank accounts. However, they will part with some fees if they send money to a USD denominated bank account.
The fee is usually 2.5% of the transfer value, most importantly is that if a player must convert the currency of their funds then they should be prepared to part with the currency conversion fees. Individuals who wish to make withdrawals using debit cards will have to pay a 2% fee of the value of the withdrawal. Notable is that the minimum and maximum amounts are usually set by currency.
We are also happy to inform punters that the withdrawals made to their debit cards through PayPal are especially fast but for players who make withdrawals through bank accounts then they should prepare to wait at least one business day. To know if your PayPal financial transactions have been completed, all you have to do is navigate to the summary section of your PayPal account.
Paypal Mobile Casino
Paypal as a financial service provider can integrate with mobile devices allowing players to complete their financial transactions even when gaming on the go. One thing that stands out with mobile casinos is that they offer incentives to players as a means to retain the already loyal players and attract new ones.
Playing and winning from a mobile device is especially and withdrawing or depositing your funds through PayPal offers much-needed peace of mind, because PayPal has instituted the relevant safety and security features.
What’s more, there are so many casino games that you can download on both your iOS and Android devices, and still use PayPal as your primary financial service provider. But only if the particular casino meets the requirements of PayPal and has therefore been allowed to use the service.
Casino Games that you can play at a Paypal Casino
Casinos that use PayPal will stock all types of games including roulette, baccarat, craps, and blackjack. There are also some real money slot machines in the online casinos, and when it comes to the slot games players will be treated to the progressive slots, to the three-reel games.
Advantages of Using Paypal
- Paypal only works with reputable and trustworthy online casino sites
- Apart from gambling, PayPal can also be used for other functions such as spending and paying bills.
- Paypal can be used to make both deposits and withdrawals.
- Creating an account with PayPal is free and the payment service provider can be used by anyone.
- Withdrawals from online casino sites is almost instant.
Disadvantages of Using Paypal
- Paypal will likely charge you fees
- Depositing money to PayPal using a debit card or through bank transfer might incur some charges.
- Paypal freezes accounts, so that shouldn’t come as a surprise when it happens.
- Paypal is not entirely available in all the countries across the globe and can, therefore, be missing in some of the legal online sites.
- Only a few selected casinos have PayPal-specific bonuses.
How safe is PayPal when it comes to making financial transactions?
Paypal has implemented various security and safety measures. The financial service provider’s clients will, therefore, be protected by a fraud protection body, and a buyer protection body. Also, PayPal uses advanced data encryption measures to ensure that hackers don’t attempt to access players’ information.
What are some of the PayPal alternatives?
If the casino that you are playing in does not accept PayPal. Or if the application that you have downloaded to use playing online casino games has not integrated with PayPal, then you could use other E-Wallets the likes, of Skrill, Neteller, or Apple pay.